At Toshiba, we believe in doing everything possible to enhance people’s lives. This belief carries through on a daily basis and is passed on to our employees. Especially when it comes to our comprehensive benefits program. It includes:
- Medical Plan Coverage: TAMS provides a Choice Plus Consumer Directed Health Plan (CDHP) through United Healthcare.
- Critical Illness Insurance: TAMS provides a Company-paid benefit of $5,000 per condition to employees. TAMS also provides a dependent child benefit of 25% of the employee benefit amount at no additional cost.
- Dental Plan Coverage: Coverage is provided through Delta Dental’s DPO/PPO network.
- Vision Care is provided through Vision Service Plan (VSP).
- Survivor Benefits: Company-paid Basic Life and Business Travel Accident (BTA) Insurance. Additional employee-paid Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance are available.
- Income Protection Benefits include: Employee-paid Short-Term Disability Plan and a company-paid Long Term Disability (LTD) Plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): You can use the Flexible Spending Accounts to save money for child-care and out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- The Company offers a Health Advocacy Program.
- TAMS offers two types of individual medical accounts: Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). TAMS funds a generous dollar contribution to these accounts each year.
- The Company offers automatic 401(k) enrollment. Toshiba matches 401(k) pre-tax and 401(k) catch-up contributions at 50% up to 8% of your pay.
- Long Term Care (LTC) Insurance: The LTC Plan offers two levels of coverage.
- Paid Time Off Benefits include: Vacation, holidays, sick days and paid time off for bereavement, jury duty and military duty.
- The Company offers education reimbursement.
- The Company offers a 529 plan through Alliance Bernstein. The College Savings plan is a tax-advantaged way to save for higher education.
- Additional Benefits include: Credit union, theme park discounts, employee purchase plan, wellness events and employee referral program.
TAMS supports a diverse workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to join TAMS, a part of our global Toshiba family.