At Toshiba, we believe in doing everything possible to enhance people’s lives. This belief carries through on a daily basis and is passed on to our employees. Especially when it comes to our comprehensive benefits program. It includes:
- Medical Plan Coverage: TAMS provides a Choice Plus Consumer Directed Health Plan (CDHP) through United Healthcare.
- Critical Illness Insurance: TAMS provides a Company-paid benefit of $5,000 per condition to employees. TAMS also provides a dependent child benefit of 25% of the employee benefit amount at no additional cost.
- Dental Plan Coverage: Coverage is provided through Delta Dental’s DPO/PPO network.
- Vision Care is provided through Vision Service Plan (VSP).
- Survivor Benefits: Company-paid Basic Life and Business Travel Accident (BTA) Insurance. Additional employee-paid Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance are available.
- Income Protection Benefits include: Employee-paid Short-Term Disability Plan and a company-paid Long Term Disability (LTD) Plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): You can use the Flexible Spending Accounts to save money for child-care and out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- The Company offers a Health Advocacy Program.
- TAMS offers two types of individual medical accounts: Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). TAMS funds a generous dollar contribution to these accounts each year.
- The Company offers automatic 401(k) enrollment. Toshiba matches 401(k) pre-tax and 401(k) catch-up contributions at 50% up to 8% of your pay.
- Long Term Care (LTC) Insurance: The LTC Plan offers two levels of coverage.
- Paid Time Off Benefits include: Vacation, holidays, sick days and paid time off for bereavement, jury duty and military duty.
- The Company offers education reimbursement.
- The Company offers a 529 plan through Alliance Bernstein. The College Savings plan is a tax-advantaged way to save for higher education.
- Additional Benefits include: Credit union, theme park discounts, employee purchase plan, wellness events and employee referral program.
Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc., a world leader in diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill our open positions. Toshiba offers a competitive salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, sexual orientation or identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. We invite you to join TAMS and be part of our Toshiba family.