Increasing Proficiency and Productivity
MR Onsite Training session is conducted by a Toshiba Clinical Applications Specialist at the customer’s facility. The focus is to apply what was taught at the Learning Institute in the actual environment immediately prior to system turnover.
- A 32-hour onsite training session conducted by an Application Specialist
- Technologists who attend the training at the Toshiba Institute of Advanced Imaging must attend the week of onsite training
- Training is provided for up to three technologists
- A 32-hour onsite follow-up session conducted by an Application Specialist
- Approximately four to five weeks after Phase II training