Increase Clinical Utility with Simple Connectivity Solutions
Toshiba designs embrace open network standards to facilitate easy integration in the widest variety of network environments, complying with DICOM and IHE standards to assure standards-based communications protocol between network systems.
Toshiba has voluntarily implemented the communications of its medical imaging systems with the IHE: Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise. This allows the user to boost clinical efficiency with universal IHE connectivity for simple access and distribution of data across any size physician or hospital network.
IHE Profiles Supported
- Scheduled Workflow
- Portable Data for Imaging
- Consistent Presentation of Images
- Presentation of Grouped Procedures
- Patient Information Reconciliation
- Charge Posting
- IHE Integration Statements
- DICOM CD-R and DVD-RAM — Provides long-term storage media for valuable image data. During re-examination, physicians can access stored images for reference.
- DICOM Print — Exports images to DICOM-compliant printers. A virtual film function lets the operator preview the final print and adjusts its composition and presentation for optimal print quality.
- DICOM Storage Commitment, Query/Retrieve — Operators can archive images to a network and retrieve images from past examinations for review and as reference map images.
- DICOM Modality Worklist Management, Performed Procedure Step — Operators and staff can access scheduled exams and transmit exam results directly to hospital information systems.
- DICOM Conformance Statements